NAP3 audio level problem.

KC9EE
This may not be the appropriate forum, if so delete. I have NAP3 running with the kx3 on a W8 laptop and W8 desktop. All was fine until recently the audio level on the desktop has went + off scale. Even with negative 40db gain in set up I cannot get it low enough for the spectrum display or waterfall to be functional. Checked all my sound card settings also. The only thing I haven't tried is to update the audio drivers incase something happened driver wise. All is still functioning correctly on the laptop.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Gary
KC9EE
KC9EE