NB question re: pulse noise problem here

NB question re: pulse noise problem here

Ron Greene
On the 40M band only I'm getting an S7 pulse noise during much of the
day making 40M nearly unusable.  Most nights I don't hear it but last
night it was just as bad as during the day.  The pulse's are approx.
30hz and short in duration.  My antenna is a vertical (my only option
here).  I would like to know if you think the K2 Noise Blanker option
might block these pulses.  I'm doubtful but if anyone thinks it might
I'll get it asap.  Other than this pulse noise I don't have any unusual
noise noise issues.

Ron
N7IB

Re: NB question re: pulse noise problem here

n6wg
Ron
It's a very inexpensive option.  I'd try it.
I have it in both my K2s and it works just fine
on some noises and not on others.  Even the K3
has this problem though.
Good luck and 73
Bob N6WG