NJQRP meetiing this Saturday

n2cx
Gang,

Alas the njqrp e-mail reflector is still down so this announcement is being made
here in hopes that NJQRP members will see it.

The (ir)regular monthly NJQRP meeting will be held this Saturday, Jan 15 at the
Food Court in the Forrestal Center in Princeton, NJ as usual.  Folks usually arrive
around 9:30 am.

We have not set a loose "them" for the meeting yet though as usual we encourage
all to bring their newly acquired "goodies", current projects - both finished and
in process and any excess parts for giveaway or sale for nominal prices.

We definitely will have info on the latest projects, the upcoming Atlanticon
event, the first public discussion of the exciting new changes in the Homebrewer
and breaking developments in the AmQRP leadership.

Please send this along to anyone you think may want to attend and will not see
this post.

Joe, N2CX  [hidden email] <--- use this address for the present
George, [hidden email]       <--- use this address for the present