Nabble - can't get there from the Elecraft page?

Nabble - can't get there from the Elecraft page?

NZ0T
When I click on the Nabble link it says it has been deleted.  I finally got here by entering through Nabble.com.  Anyone else having that problem?

Re: Nabble - can't get there from the Elecraft page?

Julian, G4ILO
NZ0T wrote
When I click on the Nabble link it says it has been deleted.  I finally got here by entering through Nabble.com.  Anyone else having that problem?
Yep. I think the url needs to be changed to n2.nabble.com. Another thing with the new version is that you have to log in every day. The old one remembered your login for weeks.
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222 KX3 #110
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com
* KComm - http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html
* KTune - http://www.g4ilo.com/ktune.html

Re: Nabble - can't get there from the Elecraft page?

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
Fixed!
73, Eric

Julian, G4ILO wrote:

> NZ0T wrote:
>
>> When I click on the Nabble link it says it has been deleted.  I finally
>> got here by entering through Nabble.com.  Anyone else having that problem?
>>

> Yep. I think the url needs to be changed to n2.nabble.com. Another thing
> with the new version is that you have to log in every day. The old one
> remembered your login for weeks.

Re: Nabble - can't get there from the Elecraft page?

NZ0T
Thank you!!
Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote
Fixed!