Need a resistor?

Greg - AB7R
If someone finds themselves in need of some off the wall resistor let
me know...I may have one.  I went to a garage sale (more like a block
sale) in Anacortes Saturday morning and found 3 parts cabinets chock
full of resistors.  The parts drawers are even labeled.  :)  There's
gotta be a couple thousand resistor in all.

73
Greg
AB7R

Re: Need a resistor?

Julius Fazekas n2wn
Wanna trade Greg?

Can probably do the same with trimpots and caps... It has come in handy from time to time.

The cabinets were worth the purchase!

73,
Julius

Greg - AB7R wrote
If someone finds themselves in need of some off the wall resistor let
me know...I may have one.  I went to a garage sale (more like a block
sale) in Anacortes Saturday morning and found 3 parts cabinets chock
full of resistors.  The parts drawers are even labeled.  :)  There's
gotta be a couple thousand resistor in all.

73
Greg
AB7R

Julius Fazekas