New K3 owner's manual available; now discounted for existing K3 owners

New K3 owner's manual available; now discounted for existing K3 owners

wayne burdick
Administrator
The K3 owner's manual has been significantly updated (revision D2), and
is now available for download on our web site. (There is also a new
errata sheet, rev D2-1.) This revision includes all new menu entries,
fully rewritten sections on the sub receiver and DVR, an expanded
index, and many other changes.

You can download the new manual as a .pdf (free, as always), or
purchase a printed and bound copy.

Existing K3 owners now get a $10 discount off the normal price of the
printed manual. We hope this is helpful for those of you who prefer a
printed manual over the searchable electronic document.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---

http://www.elecraft.com

Re: New K3 owner's manual available; now discounted for existing K3 owners

M0XDF
Sorry to be thick, but does that ($19.95) include P&P to the UK Wayne?
--
Cats know exactly how we feel.  They don't give a damn…
but they know.

On 22 Jan 2009, at 17:43, wayne burdick wrote:

> The K3 owner's manual has been significantly updated (revision D2),
> and
> is now available for download on our web site. (There is also a new
> errata sheet, rev D2-1.) This revision includes all new menu entries,
> fully rewritten sections on the sub receiver and DVR, an expanded
> index, and many other changes.
>
> You can download the new manual as a .pdf (free, as always), or
> purchase a printed and bound copy.
>
> Existing K3 owners now get a $10 discount off the normal price of the
> printed manual. We hope this is helpful for those of you who prefer a
> printed manual over the searchable electronic document.

Re: New K3 owner's manual available; now discounted for existing K3 owners

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Administrator
Shipping is extra.
73, Eric  WA6HHQ