New KX3 field-test firmware with Noise Reduction (NR) and Autonotch

New KX3 field-test firmware with Noise Reduction (NR) and Autonotch

wayne burdick
Administrator
We're presently testing a field-test release of firmware with NR and
autonotch. Early reports have been very enthusiastic, but I'd like to
find a few more early adopters to really give it a workout.

If you've been anxiously awaiting NR and autonotch on your KX3, and
you don't mind loading experimental firmware, please email me
directly. I'll take the first 30 or so. If you don't end up getting
this release, don't worry -- it'll go to beta sometime this week.

73,
Wayne
N6KR