New Price: FS: KAT1

cwsparks
[K1] New Price: FS: KAT1, Automatic Antenna Tuner. Unit was assembled, by me, with professionally wound toroids, but has not been installed in a K1. The manual and all of the parts necessary to install it in a K1 are included. Asking $50, as-is, including USPS Priority Mail shipping. Please email queries to: corribkid a t aol d o t com.

Re: New Price: FS: KAT1

szastoupil
Hi.  I sent an email that I'm interested in the tuner.  Do you still have it?   My email is current on QRZ.com, or respond here.  Thanks.

Scott, KB0KFX
Scott, KB0KFX