New W2 Firmware rev 0.94 available

Brian Broggie
Announcing the release of W2 Firmware Rev 0.94.   This version is now
available using our Elecraft W2 Utility program linked to our ftp site.

Here are the highlights for this release:

*Rev 0.94, 21-Dec-2009
*

  * VHF SENSOR SERIAL DATA: The decimal point function in the 200W
Manual Range did not shift when the measured power dropped below 20
watts.  Now corrected.**

Please send any questions to [hidden email].

This release will automatically be recognized by the "Elecraft W2
Utility" if you have checked the "Copy new files from Elecraft..." box.

Please use the latest version of W2 Utility to load.

73,
Brian, W6FVI
W2 Firmware Engineer
Elecraft, Inc.