New at Dayton (clarification)

wayne burdick
SSB/CW/AM/FM/DATA (the latter including built-in PSK31 and RTTY encode/
decode/display).

73,
Wayne

Re: New at Dayton (clarification)

PTA_ABD
Sounds like my next mobile radio ....  I've used the K3 mobile many times and just wished it wasn't quite so big as it is. Hoping there might be some generosity in connecting cables between rig and amp/atu.

WB2ABD

<The 1.5-pound radio itself puts out 10 watts+. We'll also be
describing a new, high-performance 100-watt+ companion amplifier/ATU
for fixed-station/mobile use. It will work very well with other 5 to
10-W radios besides the KX3.

Wayne
N6KR>