New firmware, strange Pitch behaviour K3

New firmware, strange Pitch behaviour K3

Dick PA3CW
Hi all,
Yesterday I loaded the new firmware release (3.10) and after some switching action (i.e. ant tuning or ant change) i noticed the pitch tone in CW had increased from its set value. a short press on pitch restored the
set value of 600hz in my case, but after changing bands or tuning the tone increased again.  Maybe a bug in this release? For me it was not acceptable so i changed back to the previous release.

Dick Hissink PA3CW
kx1 / k2 / k3 owner