Newbie

KU4YP
hello all.

    name is mike prevatt. call ku4yp. looking to build a k2 in the not too
distant future so thought i'd subscribe to the reflector. hope everyone had
a happy thanksgiving and look forward to talking with you all soon.

73 de KU4YP      "Real Radios Glow in the Dark"
Mike Prevatt
Bartow, Florida.

Re: Newbie

Don Wilhelm-3
Mike,

Welcome to the reflector.  This is the place to ask any questions you may
have about Elecraft equipment and to ask about any possible problems you may
run into while building the K2 (afterwards too).  I am certain you will
enjoy the K2 and its build process.

If you really like think real radios glow in the dark, you should really
like the glow from the K2 LCD display! <G>.