OA on CW

L. D. Ingram

<snip> Has anyone here ever worked an OA on CW?? <snip>

Ray,

Sounds like you had an interesting - and frustrating - time. Don't know if
your question is rhetorical or not but I did work OA4WW on 17 meters a
little over a year ago.  I was running 10 watts to a dipole.

Larry Ingram  AG4NN  K2 SN 2529

Re: OA on CW

Brian Mury-3
On Thu, 2005-06-01 at 21:07 -0500, L. D. Ingram wrote:
> <snip> Has anyone here ever worked an OA on CW?? <snip>
>
> Ray,
>
> Sounds like you had an interesting - and frustrating - time. Don't know if
> your question is rhetorical or not but I did work OA4WW on 17 meters a
> little over a year ago.  I was running 10 watts to a dipole.

I worked OA on 15 metre CW on 27 Nov with my K2 (yes, that was CQWW CW).

--
73, Brian
VE7NGR