OT: AMERITRON AL1200 AMPLIFIER FOR SALE to buy KPA500

OT: AMERITRON AL1200 AMPLIFIER FOR SALE to buy KPA500

WD6DBM
Dear Gang:

It's 2:30am and the demons have come for me.  I must own a KPA500.  I MUST!  I
will now reduce the price on my PRISTINE, ALWAYS BABIED, PRE-MFJ AMERITRON
AL-1200 amplifier to $1300!  One owner!  Non-smoking environment!  I EVEN have
the shipping boxes!  1500 watts 160-10, this thing is a key-down BEAST!  Want
QSK?  I'll sell you my Ameritron QSK-5 Switch ALREADY SET UP FOR K3 and AL1200
at a price so low I'm too embarrassed to quote it here.

Pickup only in S.F. Bay Area.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Eric WD6DBM

Re: OT: AMERITRON AL1200 AMPLIFIER FOR SALE to buy KPA500

John Harper AE5X
If I were within driving range of you, I'd cancel my KPA-500 order and snap that thing up in a heartbeat!

John AE5X
http://www.ae5x.com/blog

Dear Gang:

It's 2:30am and the demons have come for me.  I must own a KPA500.  I MUST!  I
will now reduce the price on my PRISTINE, ALWAYS BABIED, PRE-MFJ AMERITRON
AL-1200 amplifier to $1300!  One owner!  Non-smoking environment!  I EVEN have
the shipping boxes!  1500 watts 160-10, this thing is a key-down BEAST!  Want
QSK?  I'll sell you my Ameritron QSK-5 Switch ALREADY SET UP FOR K3 and AL1200
at a price so low I'm too embarrassed to quote it here.

Pickup only in S.F. Bay Area.

Re: OT: AMERITRON AL1200 AMPLIFIER FOR SALE to buy KPA500

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ
Apparently a lot of people are succumbing to the same demons.. ;-)
73, Eric  WA6HHQ
---

On 4/29/2011 2:29 AM, eric norris wrote:

> Dear Gang:
>
> It's 2:30am and the demons have come for me.  I must own a KPA500.  I MUST!  I
> will now reduce the price on my PRISTINE, ALWAYS BABIED, PRE-MFJ AMERITRON
> AL-1200 amplifier to $1300!  One owner!  Non-smoking environment!  I EVEN have
> the shipping boxes!  1500 watts 160-10, this thing is a key-down BEAST!  Want
> QSK?  I'll sell you my Ameritron QSK-5 Switch ALREADY SET UP FOR K3 and AL1200
> at a price so low I'm too embarrassed to quote it here.
>
> Pickup only in S.F. Bay Area.
>
> Thanks for the bandwidth.
>
> Eric WD6DBM

Re: OT: AMERITRON AL1200 AMPLIFIER FOR SALE to buy KPA500

N5GE

Yes, they are, and its even worse after the demons get you to order one.  They
start putting dreams of the delivery guy handing you the box in your head while
you sleep, which in turn causes you to go to the Elecraft site four times a day
to check the "Shipping Status" link.

73,
Tom
Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:36:55 -0700, "Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>Apparently a lot of people are succumbing to the same demons.. ;-)
>73, Eric  WA6HHQ
>---

[snip]

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

Re: OT: AMERITRON AL1200 AMPLIFIER FOR SALE to buy KPA500

n7ws
I don't have a KPA-500 on order, but I would too.

> you, I'd cancel my KPA-500 order and snap that thing up in a
> heartbeat!
>
> John AE5X
> http://www.ae5x.com/blog
>

> Dear Gang:
>
> It's 2:30am and the demons have come for me.  I must
> own a KPA500.  I MUST!  I
> will now reduce the price on my PRISTINE, ALWAYS BABIED,
> PRE-MFJ AMERITRON
> AL-1200 amplifier to $1300!  One owner!
> Non-smoking environment!  I EVEN have
> the shipping boxes!  1500 watts 160-10, this thing is
> a key-down BEAST!  Want
> QSK?  I'll sell you my Ameritron QSK-5 Switch ALREADY
> SET UP FOR K3 and AL1200
> at a price so low I'm too embarrassed to quote it
> here.
>

> Pickup only in S.F. Bay Area.

Re: OT: AMERITRON AL1200 AMPLIFIER FOR SALE to buy KPA500

John Harper AE5X
The built units shipped April 15 according to the E website. Didn't you receive yours yet - it's been two weeks.

John AE5X
http://www.ae5x.com/blog

you sleep, which in turn causes you to go to the Elecraft site four times a day
to check the "Shipping Status" link.

Re: OT: AMERITRON AL1200 AMPLIFIER FOR SALE to buy KPA500

N5GE

Place tongue in cheek...
Nope, I ordered a kit so I those who got the first batch could beta test them.
Retrieve tongue from cheek...

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:30:58 -0500, "John Harper" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>The built units shipped April 15 according to the E website. Didn't you receive yours yet - it's been two weeks.
>
>John AE5X
>http://www.ae5x.com/blog
>

>you sleep, which in turn causes you to go to the Elecraft site four times a day
>to check the "Shipping Status" link.

[snip]

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

Re: OT: AMERITRON AL1200 AMPLIFIER FOR SALE to buy KPA500

mike
I ordered a factory built on April 6th and haven't heard anything about a
delivery date yet...drool..any one get their order yet? ..drool.drool..

Actually I took the AL-811 off the desk to make room for the KPA500 a few
days ago. I am so ready to go.

..mike AI6II