OT: Any midwest CW nets active

John Pfeifer-2
I brought my K-1 with me on a trip to Wichita, Kansas.  My intention was to listen in on some of the midwest CW nets.  So far I've tried the Kansas QKS net, the Missouri Section Net and the Texas Net.  Haven't heard a thing at 7pm central time, which is the time listed on the ARRL web site.  I have been able to copy two or three QSOs in progress each evening I've tried but, so far, no apparent net activity.

Does anyone know which midwest CW nets are active on 80 meters?

You can reply to me directly, if you'd like to save some bandwidth on the reflector.

Thanks!
John Pfeifer - KL0WN
Kodiak, Alaska