OT: CW Touch Keyer P1PAD

ws6x.ars
Sorry for the intrusion. (In my defense, I HAVE used this paddle to key 5 Elecraft radios over the years!)
In my recent move to a new QTH the manual for my P1PAD touch paddle seems to have taken flight. Does anyone in this group have access to the manual? Would you please contact me off list?
The https://www.cwtouchkeyer.com/ website seems to be "information only" status. They advertise their products and invite questions, but I get no response to my queries. Multiple Internet searches have not coughed up any info about this paddle. I have found  the manual for the paddle and keyer combo, but zip for the paddle alone.
Thanks!
Jim - WS6X

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: OT: CW Touch Keyer P1PAD