OT: Don / Unidentified list posters

Ken Kopp-3
What a sad and angering situation to find when Rose and
I checked into a motel on the way home from Visalia and
logged on for our e-mail. I've "stewed" about the issue most
of the night.

A post from Don, regardless of subject, was a -must- read.
There's almost always "learning" to be gleaned and I'm
envious of his knowledge.

There are several list posters who hide their identity unless
one goes to the message header, but I've never read them.
They're deleted.  Don appears to have addressed the issue,
as I've wanted to do, but never have.

This seems to be the proverbial case of "biting the hand
that feeds", and now the food source is gone.  We're -all-
the worse for it.

73! Ken Kopp - K0PP