OT: Don / Unidentified list posters

Chuck Guenther
Ken Kopp wrote:

"I've 'stewed' about the issue most
of the night."

Me too, Ken.  Don helped me a lot when I was assembling my KX1 and K2.

The impatient K2 builder says he doesn't care at all about feelings; yet he also claims
to have an EET degree.  I taught for many years in a community college EET program.
I fought many battles over curriculum issues in order to help ensure that students
received more than just a technical education, and that we conferred degrees upon well
rounded individuals.

This reflector, when all is said and done, is more about feelings than anything else.

73,
Chuck  NI0C