OT: FS W1 wattmeter w/case and stand

Ken G Kopp
I've recently replaced a W1 watt meter used with my K2
with a W2.  I'd like to sell the now-excess W1 that's in a
W8FGU custom "smoked" case with tilt stand and rear-
facing BNC connectors.

The all-red SWR bar graph has been changed to 3 green,
4 yellow and 3 red LED's.  It's been carefully calibrated
and I'm quite satisfied with it's accuracy.  The case is
unscratched and the manual is included.  Photos are
available.

The original package cost $137.35, plus postage.  I'll ship
the unit via Priority Mail to US addresses for $100.00.

73!

Ken Kopp - K0PP
[hidden email]
[hidden email]

Re: OT: FS W1 wattmeter w/case and stand

w6ldm
If it is still available I would like to buy it.
Please let me know if I can use paypal.

Thank you
714 376 2174