OT - Internet Sale Price on 30 MHz Dual Trace BK 2120B O'scope

OT - Internet Sale Price on 30 MHz Dual Trace BK 2120B O'scope

Gary Hvizdak
    For what it's worth, I just placed an online order for a BK Precision
2120B
30 MHz Dual Trace O'scope from Test Equipment Depot.  They've got it on sale
for $339, (although I can't say for how long).  Add about $16 for UPS ground
shipping and the total cost is about $357.  For details, visit the following
link:
http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/b+k%20precision/2120b.htm

    The next best price for this scope that Froogle can find online is
around $388.
In contrast, the Tequipment.net price is $462.48 (this is the quote that
they will email you).

    I have not done business with this company before, and as always ...
have I
no financial ties to them.

73,
Gary, KI4GGX