OT: Items For Sale

dwines
I'm doing a little shack cleaning and have a few items that are surplus to
my needs.
I am offering them here before I put them on that auction site.

 Elecraft KRC2 Band Decoder - $140
  Assembled and tested but never used
  Includes uninstalled parts for the ACC option

 Elecraft T1 20W Automatic Antenna Tuner - $110
  Assembled, tested and used twice
  Works great with all those single band QRP rigs

 NorCal QRP Power/SWR Meter Kit - $75
  Unbuilt kit, still in original box
  0 - 9.9 Watts, LCD display plus analog meter
  Full description here: http://www.norcalqrp.org/ncpowermeter.htm

MFJ-868 Giant SWR/Wattmeter HF(20W,200W,2KW) - $110
  Less than 1 year old
  Modified with Power-on indicator and
  switch to turn panel lamps on/off.
  Works great, just too big for my small shack.
  Full description here:
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-868

ATMEL 8-bit RISC Microcontroller Development Kit - $125
  ATSTK500 - Development board for 8 to 40 pin microprocessors ($79 New)
  ATSTK502 - Expansion Board for 64 pin microprocessors with LCD support
($99 New)
  Includes one AT90S8515 40-pin chip and one ATMEGA169L 64-pin chip
  These boards have had very little use. Will throw in an AVR Butterfly.
($20 New)
  Full descriptions here:
      http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=2735
(ATSK500)
      http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=2906
(ATSK502)
      http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3146
(AVRBFLY)

All prices shipped USA only.

If interested contact me off list: dwines at suddenlink dot net.

Don,
K5DW
K1 #123, K2 #789, K3 #123