OT: Palstar BT1500A

Ken G Kopp
I'll vouch for the BT1500A, also!  Beautifully built box. Not inexpensive.
Feeds 135' CF Zepp, fed with 2"- spaced #14 feeders.

Trivia:  Found cover screws loose, called to "complain".  She said they
always leave them loose because buyers almost always look inside. (:-))
Local friend found his cover screws loose, too.

73! Ken K0PP

Another available tuner is the Palstar BT1500A, a balanced L tuner
with choke balun at input. I've been using one for years here. Build
quality is excellent and it has served me well matching doublets fed
by 450 ohm window line running into the shack. Right now it's being
used with the KPA500.

Bob NW8L