[OT] Remoting with iPad/iPhone - Testers Needed

[OT] Remoting with iPad/iPhone - Testers Needed

Nick Garner
Howdy Folks,
I'm N3WG, the HamLog/Pigtail guy.  Something I've been asked for often, and
something I've wanted to do for a while, is get bi-directional audio built
into HamLog on iOS devices.  Over the past week I've got it working to
where I have rig control of a radio at home with audio streaming for both
TX and RX, no Skype needed.  The first implementation of the software that
runs at home with your radio is in the form of a Mac App.

I have a demo video of it up here with a K3 and KX3:
http://youtu.be/2pWIGSrwHwU

I will be needing additional testers (about 5)  in about 2 weeks.  If you
have a Mac computer and an iPhone and/or iPad and would like to help out,
please visit http://etherpig.com and enter your email in the newsletter
form.  If you're not comfortable entering your email address in the
website, feel free to email me directly and I'll add you to my list.

73,
Nick
N3WG