OT: TBD and Key Pad

W7CS
I concur with W2KJ and AB7E.  I served with the military and a second
career as a development engineer and program manger for a large
aerospace company, for almost 45 years.   TBD has always been known
as "To Be Determined".   This has been used, with this meaning, long
before most computer programers were a glint in their fathers's eye !

I need some help in finding the web site that someone posted for a
universal keypad assembly, in both kit and built form, for most of,
at least the off shore, transceivers that ham's are using.  In this
case it was to be considered for use for entering frequencies into
various xcvrs.  I can't seem to locate it in my recently saved issues
of the Elecraft Reflector.

Thanks for your help and please forgive my sarcasm,

Chuck,  W7CS