OT posts

Ron Spencer
 In the most recent digest version of the reflector I counted 10 of the 48
posts as having nothing to do with Elecraft. Can we please, please keep this
reflector focused on Elecraft? An example is the doublet string that went on
forever and had nothing to do with Elecraft. I understand some general
questions may come up and if they do how about responding directly to the
poster and sparing the rest of us? And please, don't respond on the
reflector to this as it will just add to the "spam". Feel free to respond
directly to me.

73  Ron   N4XD

Re: OT posts

David Woolley (E.L)
Ron Spencer wrote:
>  In the most recent digest version of the reflector I counted 10 of the 48
> posts as having nothing to do with Elecraft. Can we please, please keep this
> reflector focused on Elecraft? An example is the doublet string that went on

Please see sections 4a (para 2, first sentence) and 5a of the list
charter, at <http://www.elecraft.com/elecraft_list_guidelines.htm>.

--
David Woolley