OT: presentation in local radio club of Hong Kong

OT: presentation in local radio club of Hong Kong

Johnny Siu
Hello Elecrafters,

Last evening, one of the T32 Dxpedition team member, Dave VO1AU, gave a presentation about this Dxpedition to the members of Hong Kong Amateur Radio Transmitting Society (HARTS)- the national radio society of Hong Kong.

The audiance really enjoyed the presentation and appreciated this exceptional chance to share Dave's experience.  In future, if any of you visit Hong Kong and would like to share your experience with us, please feel free to contact me and I shall be very pleased to make suitable arrangement for you.  You can simply do your presentation in English and I will do the translation for you.

IARU R3 conference will be held by early Nov 2012.  Hopefully, I will be able to meet some of you.

Thanks in advance.

TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC