OTSubject Lines

k6dgw
Could we return to the general practice of putting the Elecraft product
name [K2, K1, W2, ...] or "OT" in the subject lines of posts?  Traffic
on the reflector is pretty heavy, and I doubt I'm the only one who uses
email filters to sort the postings.  I guess part of the problem is that
once a post is made without the product name, all the replies just
duplicate it.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2011 Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2011
- www.cqp.org

Re: OTSubject Lines

N5GE
I'd like very much to see this too...

73,

Tom Childers
Radio Amateur N5GE
Licensed since 1976
QCWA Member 35102
ARRL Life Member

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 11:17:12 -0800, Fred Jensen <[hidden email]>  wrote:

>Could we return to the general practice of putting the Elecraft product
>name [K2, K1, W2, ...] or "OT" in the subject lines of posts?  Traffic
>on the reflector is pretty heavy, and I doubt I'm the only one who uses
>email filters to sort the postings.  I guess part of the problem is that
>once a post is made without the product name, all the replies just
>duplicate it.
>
>73,
>
>Fred K6DGW
>- Northern California Contest Club
>- CU in the 2011 Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2011
>- www.cqp.org
>Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Amateur Radio Operator N5GE