Old K1 rev. manuals archive

Petr, OK1RP/M0SIS
This post was updated on .
Hi folks,

I am so sorry to bother over there.

My 14yrs old son Jakub got last week as the gift from our common friend in DL non-working K1 (2-bands basic model 40/20m). This little radio was declared as non-working with very bad soldering job from preview owner (bought on eBay) to be repaired.

At home we found that it is just basic RF board + 2-bands 40/20m filter board only, no options. On the RF board (if I remember well) we found that it is K1 RF 2000 rev.D so it is pretty early model.

I would like to ask if there is possible to somewhere find the older assembly manuals revisions (2000 rev.D) please? We will need it for debugging the K1.

I tried to find it on Elecraft web but no success...

Many thanks,
73 - Petr, OK1RP
73 - Petr, OK1RP
"Apple & Elecraft freak"
B:http://ok1rp.blogspot.com
MeWe: https://bit.ly/2HGPoDx
MeWe: https://bit.ly/2FmwvDt

Re: Old K1 rev. manuals archive

Petr, OK1RP/M0SIS
Dears,

I would like to send big "thank You" to all replies off-list.
It is really appreciate help for us in order to make repairing of this K1 step by step.

According to your hints we made an inventory of his K1 and there is RF board Rev D 2000,
FP board Rev D with Firmware 109E and 2-bands filter board Rev D with Firmware 100...

We will report over there (if it is not too bothering) about our debugging progress.
My 14yrs old son Jakub is really amazed with his K1 even although it is not repaired yet, hi
and I aprreciate it too as he is not focusing on his PC games only...:)

Many thanks for an excellent help and camaraderie to all.

73 - Petr, OK1RP
73 - Petr, OK1RP
"Apple & Elecraft freak"
B:http://ok1rp.blogspot.com