Orlando Hamfest

Lisa Jones-2
Eric will be at Orlando this weekend at Hamcation. We have two wonderful
volunteers to help out at the table, but if anyone else is going and
would like to help out for a few hours Saturday or Sunday  please let us
know. The more the merrier! Just e-mail [hidden email]. Thanks!

We will also have a table at Frostfest in Richmond VA,  Feb 20- thanks
to John, W1RT,  Randy N4TVC and Bill  K4AHK!

Lisa