P 3 COCKPIT ERROR I AM SURE.

Paul VanOveren-2
I must have changed something in the configuration of my P3... With the cursor type set as “bar” and in the the “finest” rate,  3 # to the right of the decimal, everything is fine. In the next coarser rate, 2 # to the right of decimal, I get a line, like the B marker is on, on the left edge of the curser. In the coarsest rate, 1 # to the right of the decimal, if I tune the A VFO rather rapidly, I get flashing B marker lines, above and below the center frequency curser..
Maybe what I am asking is how to shut the Purple VFO  cursor off,  it moves with either the A VFO or the B VFO..

NF8J
Paul

Re: P 3 COCKPIT ERROR I AM SURE.

Alan Bloom
Hi Paul,

I think what you're asking is why the P3's VFO B cursor flashes when you
tune the VFO A cursor rapidly   That is caused by the fact that the VFO
B cursor does not update as rapidly as the VFO A cursor.  There are a
couple solutions:

- Unlink the VFOs on the K3 by holding the SUB button.
- Turn off the VFO B cursor in the P3 via MENU: VFO B

Alan N1AL