P3 Alive and Swell!

k7hbg @dslextreme.com
Hi fellow Elecrafters;

 My My new P3 (S/N 1734) started its career this evening and is a smashing
success!

 The only complaint I have is there wasn't enough constructing to do. I DO
wish that
the dynamic duo, Eric and Wayne would consider offering these "kits" with
a little more hands on in the form of, at least, a small portion involving
soldering work
just so a fella could get the feeling of more accomplishment and in that,
take even more
pride in ownership.

I'd like to say many thanks to Stephanie who packed my kit with careful
attention to detail.

Also, to the a fore mentioned Eric and Wayne who bring so much pleasure to
this hobby we share.

Best regards to ALL! Bob K7HBG