P3 - Center/Top Spectrum Frequency Stays Zero?

P3 - Center/Top Spectrum Frequency Stays Zero?

MaverickNH
Hi All,

Just setting up my new K3S/P3 w/SVGA/TXMON. At the center/top of the P3 spectrum display, the manuals show a frequency, but mine just stays 0 (zero). Must be I'm missing how to change that? Otherwise, I see spectra and waterfalls.

Thanks, 73s,

Bret/KC1CJN

Re: P3 - Center/Top Spectrum Frequency Stays Zero?

Don Wilhelm
Bret,

Do you have the RJ-45 plugged completely into the K3S?
Push on the cable (not the hood) until you hear a click - or pull back
the hood and push directly on the plug, again until it clicks.

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: P3 - Center/Top Spectrum Frequency Stays Zero?

MaverickNH

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: P3 - Center/Top Spectrum Frequency Stays Zero?

netegusonihyjc