P3 - Display of frequency scale lines/markings?

P3 - Display of frequency scale lines/markings?

Heinz Baertschi
Sorry if this topic has been discussed earlier.

What about a new P3 menu entry allowing to select frequency scale lines/markings (similar to the menu "Lvl Lines" plus on/off)?

Heinz, HB9BCB

Re: P3 - Display of frequency scale lines/markings?

Rick WA6NHC
I have to agree.  At least put values on the hash marks that change with the
span width (from center) so I don't have to compute them mentally with each
span setting?

Yes, it seems trivial, but it would sure be a nice feature to say (without
mental computations) "There is a clear spot, up 5.2 KHz, let's move there".

It would also make it easier to explain to another station that they are X.y
KHz wide, or that their IMD is XX db at X.y wide etc.  The current
alternative is to email them an image, which is a little clunky.

Merry Christmas,
Rick WA6NHC