P3 - Monochrome waterfall

k6dgw
Several months ago, there was a little discussion here about adding a
monochrome waterfall option to the P3 for the handful of us
color-challenged males who can "see" all the colors, but can't name
them.  My waterfall and signals up to about S7 or so are all black. I
begin to see signals above about S7, and then about 10 over S9, they
split into two lines with a dim center line.

The spectrum display is fine, it's just the waterfall.  I was wondering
if this might be in the works?

Re: P3 - Monochrome waterfall

Alan Bloom
It's done.  Will be in the next release.

Alan N1AL

On Sun, 2011-12-04 at 13:14 -0800, Fred Jensen wrote:

> Several months ago, there was a little discussion here about adding a
> monochrome waterfall option to the P3 for the handful of us
> color-challenged males who can "see" all the colors, but can't name
> them.  My waterfall and signals up to about S7 or so are all black. I
> begin to see signals above about S7, and then about 10 over S9, they
> split into two lines with a dim center line.
>
> The spectrum display is fine, it's just the waterfall.  I was wondering
> if this might be in the works?

Re: P3 - Monochrome waterfall

Vic Rosenthal
Damn! I wondered about those 'split' signals! Little did I know it was because of my
color-blindness.

On 12/4/2011 5:55 PM, Alan Bloom wrote:

> It's done.  Will be in the next release.
>
> Alan N1AL
>

> On Sun, 2011-12-04 at 13:14 -0800, Fred Jensen wrote:
>> Several months ago, there was a little discussion here about adding a
>> monochrome waterfall option to the P3 for the handful of us
>> color-challenged males who can "see" all the colors, but can't name
>> them.  My waterfall and signals up to about S7 or so are all black. I
>> begin to see signals above about S7, and then about 10 over S9, they
>> split into two lines with a dim center line.
>>
>> The spectrum display is fine, it's just the waterfall.  I was wondering
>> if this might be in the works?
>> Post: mailto:[hidden email]

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA