[P3] P3_SVGA board on order form?

Ian Kahn, KM4IK
All,

At this point I am unable to locate the P3_SVGA board on the Elecraft order
form.  Has the form been updated as promised and I'm having an ID10T moment
(which, the way this morning has gone is highly likely :-) )? Or are we
still waiting on the good folks in Aptos to complete the pricing and web
update?  I'm very interested in the cost of this new board.

Love my K3/P3 combo!  I'll soon start saving to add the KPA500 and, when
available, KAT500.

Thanks and 73,

Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA
K3 #231, P3 #688
[hidden email]

Re: [P3] P3_SVGA board on order form?

W5RDW
Looks like it will be Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.

"............Jan 07, 2012; 1:50pm Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft

We hope to have it up on the order form by Tuesday-Wed next week.  Its
released to production and we are confirming the ship date.

With last Monday being a holiday here we were maxed on other areas
during the week. (KX3 flood of orders etc.)  :-)

73, Eric....."

I am waiting to order the P3 with the SVGA as soon as it appears on the order form.

Roger W5RDW

Roger W5RDW

Re: [P3] P3_SVGA board on order form?

Ken Allen-2
The last message from Eric said Maybe by Tuesday or Wednesday this week.
I'm also waiting with credit card in hand.

Ken
KB8KE

Re: [P3] P3_SVGA board on order form?

Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Yeah.  As I said in my original posting, I either missed something or
was having a major ID10T moment today.  :-)

73,

Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA
K3 #231, P3 #688