P3 SVGA Frequency Display

Ed Schuller
Having a large screen is pretty nice. However, the frequency display at the top
is pretty small. It would be nice if the size of the numerals used could be
enlarged (and/or set by the user). It would also be nice if we could change the
colors on the SVGA display.

73,
Ed - K6CTA

Re: P3 SVGA Frequency Display

k6dgw
You can set the font size for the P3 screen in the menu.  Not on the
external monitor?  Maybe it doesn't change the end-point and center
frequency display, I'll have to check.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2012 Cal QSO Party 6-7 Oct 2012
- www.cqp.org

On 3/14/2012 8:43 PM, Ed Schuller wrote:
> Having a large screen is pretty nice. However, the frequency display at the top
> is pretty small. It would be nice if the size of the numerals used could be
> enlarged (and/or set by the user). It would also be nice if we could change the
> colors on the SVGA display.

Re: P3 SVGA Frequency Display

Doug Turnbull
Fred,
    Is it possible to set the P3SVGA font differently than the P3 font?
This would certainly be a help.   My P3SVGA is not yet with me.

                  73 Doug EI2CN

You can set the font size for the P3 screen in the menu.  Not on the
external monitor?  Maybe it doesn't change the end-point and center
frequency display, I'll have to check.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2012 Cal QSO Party 6-7 Oct 2012
- www.cqp.org

On 3/14/2012 8:43 PM, Ed Schuller wrote:
> Having a large screen is pretty nice. However, the frequency display at
the top
> is pretty small. It would be nice if the size of the numerals used could
be
> enlarged (and/or set by the user). It would also be nice if we could
change the
> colors on the SVGA display.

Re: P3 SVGA Frequency Display

k6dgw
OK, I don't have the P3SVGA, but on the P3 itself, there are two choices
for font ... big and little ... and it changes everything on the
display.  The SVGA is just a video interface if I understand correctly,
I'd guess it follows the content of the P3 screen.