P3 SVGA Utility (Mac)

w4ish
Will there soon be the P3 Utility SVGA for the Mac? I discovered the hard way that if you update the P3 Software to 1.12 via the Mac Utility, it introduces strange bugs into the SVGA operation. (Like putting the noise Ref Lvl to -45 dBm on the large monitor while it was -90 on the P3, and it could only be corrected by tuning about 2 MHz off frequency with the VFO knob and then slowly tuning back to your frequency of interest.)  Luckily I had VMWare on my mac, so I could use the Windows version of the updated Utility!
Bill
W4ISH

Re: P3 SVGA Utility (Mac)

Paul Saffren N6HZ
Hi Bill,

It is my understanding that a version is in the works.

73,

Paul

w4ish wrote
[...]

David Fleming-2