P3 SVGA With a Samsung Monitor

Roy Morris-6
It has been said the new Samsung monitor display freezes up in an RF field
above 500 watts.  Recently I bought a Samsung Series 3 model S22A300B 22"
(21.5" diagonal) monitor from Costco.  I have tested it with both the
KPA-500 linear and the Alpha 99 linear into my G5RV antenna (using my
Palstar AT5K antenna tuner) SWR 1:1.   Running the Alpha at 1500 watts has
not caused any problems with the monitor.  Neither amp causes a problem at
all.  My test was on 75 meters.  I have not made this test on any other band
yet.  I am pleased with this Samsung because it automatically adjusts the
image to properly fit the screen.  I am using 1920X1080 resolution.  Aspect
ratio is 16:9.  P3 firmware 1.12.   Roy Morris W4WFB