P3 Screen Indicator

k7hbg @dslextreme.com
Greetings fellow P3 fanciers;

Well, I've consulted the P3 manual and it's obvious that I must be getting
blinder than I thought in my advancing years. ;o)

 My p3 displays a small arrow at the bottom of the screen, sometimes
pointing to the left and sometimes to the right.
What the heck does this signify?

Would the KE7X book have helped me in this matter?

Best Regards, Bob K7HBG

PS. I take it that our new big screen video adapter will also be the
gateway for other future features. A possibility?

Re: P3 Screen Indicator

Bruce Beford-2
It point towards where VFO B is tuned 8-)
Bruce, N1RX