P3 TX Audio monitoring

Richard Fjeld
*Well as nobody responded to my original post which identified a possible
issue with my station setup which allowed the P3 to display live TX audio
from the K3 I thought I would mention the subsequent test I tried.

Gary,

I'll respond.  What you are seeing is normal.  It happens on my P3 at times.  I would like to have it be user selectable, or better yet, full time.

We can disconnect the serial cable (if memory serves me) to monitor our Tx at present. But as I see it happening at times, I realize that it could be provided to us.

I like seeing my signal displayed so that I know I have a clean signal with straight skirts, and if the audio needs equalizing, etc.

Richard Fjeld, NĂ˜CE

Re: P3 TX Audio monitoring

Bruce Beford-2
Thanks for that update, Al. Most appreciated.
Bruce, N1RX