P3 and HDMI monitor

iw7dmh
Hello,

I am planning to buy a new P3 and I would connect it to an external monitor.
Since almost every new monitor has only HDMI inputs I am wondering if anyone already uses an SVGA-> HDMI adapter with the P3 and if Elecraft will develop in the future a new HDMI board for its P3.

Thanks you very much
73' Enzo
iw7dmh
Best 73'
Enzo, iw7dmh

Re: P3 and HDMI monitor

Paul Saffren N6HZ
Hi Enzo,

I believe there are adapters that convert SVGA to HDMI, but I am sorry I do not have a list of manufacturers.

-Paul

Paul Saffren - N6HZ
Project Manager
Elecraft Inc.
831-763-4211 x122
www.elecraft.com
On 10/1/2014 12:11 AM, iw7dmh [via Elecraft] wrote:
Hello,

I am planning to buy a new P3 and I would connect it to an external monitor.
Since almost every new monitor has only HDMI inputs I am wondering if anyone already uses an SVGA-> HDMI adapter with the P3 and if Elecraft will develop in the future a new HDMI board for its P3.

Thanks you very much
73' Enzo
iw7dmh

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/P3-and-HDMI-monitor-tp7593503.html
To unsubscribe from [P3], click here.
NAML

Re: P3 and HDMI monitor

k6mkf
Here's one ...  http://www.vgatohdmicable.com/

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, President - NCDXC, IDXC 2015, W6NAG, IDXG,
ADXG, RRC #933, K3-P3-KPA500-KAT500 Addict, Maui

I believe there are adapters that convert SVGA to HDMI, but I am sorry I do
not have a list of manufacturers.

-Paul

Paul Saffren - N6HZ
Project Manager
Elecraft Inc.
831-763-4211 x122
www.elecraft.com

On 10/1/2014 12:11 AM, iw7dmh [via Elecraft] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am planning to buy a new P3 and I would connect it to an external
> monitor.
> Since almost every new monitor has only HDMI inputs I am wondering if
> anyone already uses an SVGA-> HDMI adapter with the P3 and if Elecraft
> will develop in the future a new HDMI board for its P3.
>
> Thanks you very much
> 73' Enzo
> iw7dmh

<http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubsc
ribe_by_code&node=7419393&code=cGF1bHNAZWxlY3JhZnQuY29tfDc0MTkzOTN8LTU0NDI4O
DMzNA==>.
> NAML
> <http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=m
> acro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.nam
> espaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble
> .view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabb
> le%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_emai
> l%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

delivered to [hidden email]

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: P3 and HDMI monitor

iw7dmh
Thank a lot for your answers.
It is just what I was looking for. I hope they can do the work with no problems. (I am thinking about strong RF)

Best regards
73' Enzo
iw7dmh
Best 73'