P3 assembled

N8CEP
Yesterday the UPS man brought me a nice white box from CA.  It was
the P3 I ordered in Dayton!  Today I carefully assembled it and
placed it lovingly beside my K3.  Then I went to hook it up and
realized I did not order the KXV3A for the K3.   Oh well!   The
colors on the P3 screen look nice and assembly went well. Now I
have to be patient for another week and a half for the KXV3A to
come all the way from CA. The best laid plans......

Keith Hamilton N8CEP

Re: P3 assembled

w0mu
Do you have the KXV3A should probably be a question asked to anyone
buying a P3.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com