P3 frequency Display

Elecraft mailing list
Thanks for the various ideas but still no solution to my problem.
I can only think either my Elecraft cable P3/RS232 is partially faulty – (my PC is however picking up the frequency info for the logging program from the PC RS232 socket on the P3) or there is a firmware problem in the P3 which I will try and update.
73
Ray G3XLG

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: P3 frequency Display

N4ZR
I was cruising the archive yesterday on another P3 question and was
struck by how many people reported problems that cleared up when they
reinserted or tightened connectors

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

On 6/10/2021 8:30 AM, Ray Spreadbury via Elecraft wrote:

> Thanks for the various ideas but still no solution to my problem.
> I can only think either my Elecraft cable P3/RS232 is partially faulty – (my PC is however picking up the frequency info for the logging program from the PC RS232 socket on the P3) or there is a firmware problem in the P3 which I will try and update.
> 73
> Ray G3XLG
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

> Message delivered to [hidden email]

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: P3 frequency Display

Leroy
retried FAA  electronic tech, I have fixed by far more by repluging or
reseating a card or connector on multi million dollar equipment
than part replacement.

leroy AB7CE

I was cruising the archive yesterday on another P3 question and was
struck by how many people reported problems that cleared up when they
reinserted or tightened connectors

Message delivered to [hidden email]

Re: P3 frequency Display

Elecraft mailing list
According to my calculations on MIL217 connectors are the least reliable of all components from memory

David G3UNA