P3 report card

Frederick Atchley
Way to go Alan.

This weekend I used the new P3 FW for the 1st time. The redesigned curser
with the heavy line on one side made a big difference in the heat of the
Salmon Run. I was using S&P and the curser made CW and SSB signal alignment
easy plus helped focus on the sideband in use.

The P3 waterfall made it easy to distinguish between atmospherics, spy
radar, CW, SSB, AM, TTY and digital signals without having to tune each one
individually. You see where each one is instantly. The waterfall also makes
it easy to spot running stations by their periodic signal bursts. The
result: when changing bands, I was able to spot and tune potential contacts
immediately.

I look forward to running in the California QSO party on 1-2 October. Y'all
come.

73, Fred, AE6IC