P3SVGA - Purple Bar Missing

Rick Prather-2
OK, where did the purple cursor bar go?

P3SVGA
P3 Firmware 1.12

I just realized that I lost the purple VFO B/ Sub Receiver cursor bar.

When I turn on split the Red bar appears but when split is off there is no indication of where VFO B is on either the onboard or external displays.

I reinstalled the P3 firmware but no joy.

What am I missing?

Rick
K6LE

Re: P3SVGA - Purple Bar Missing

Joe Subich, W4TV-4

P3 Menu -> VFO B -> Turn VFO B Cursor on/off.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV

On 3/18/2012 12:29 PM, Rick Prather wrote:

> OK, where did the purple cursor bar go?
>
> P3SVGA
> P3 Firmware 1.12
>
> I just realized that I lost the purple VFO B/ Sub Receiver cursor bar.
>
> When I turn on split the Red bar appears but when split is off there is no indication of where VFO B is on either the onboard or external displays.
>
> I reinstalled the P3 firmware but no joy.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Rick
> K6LE

Re: P3SVGA - Purple Bar Missing