P3SVGA Question

Tobyp

Yes,  I mean  200hz .  Actually,  the green cursor changes to a dull color barely visible from 150hz to 50 hz.  Changing the Span to 10hz will keep this change from taking place and the cursor will stay green from 150hz to 50hz.

10hz is a very narrow Span,  but it is the only way I could find to keep the cursor very visible.  I have tried everything with the menu on the P3 and also on the monitors,  ( I tried two different ones ) I have changed resolution,  etc.  Nothing seems to change this except changing the Span.  It is not a bothersome issue since I would normally only tune the bandwidth down that low after I am in contact with someone,  and then the position of the cursor is not an issue.

However,  I would like the cursor to retain its color and visibility.     Toby  W4CAK

Toby,

I assume you mean 200 Hz?

At any rate, I can turn mine down to the minimum (50 Hz) and still see the
green line.  It's fairly dim at that width but still visible.

Perhaps you can adjust the color and or contrast on your monitor to bring it
out.

Rick
K6LE

Re: P3SVGA Question

Vic Rosenthal
Toby,

I've noticed the same issue. The color of the translucent band is less intense (or
saturated, or whatever -- it's harder to see).

Also, it is not centered correctly -- there is more color on the left than on the right. I
reported the centering issue as a bug, but I was thinking maybe the color problem had
something to do with my monitor settings and was intending to check that.

--
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA

Re: P3SVGA Question

Paul Saffren N6HZ
Hi Toby,

I was able to duplicate it here in the lab, so it's on the list for the next release.

Thanks and 73,

Paul