P3SVGA

vk4tux
Received mine today, I believe the first to hit VK. I gave the P3 a bit of a
service whilst fitting the kit.

It's surprising how much fine dust gets between the perplex cover and
screen, and I removed that cover to clean.

The i/o card to P3SVGA pin connection was very tight, but went together with
patience.

Pics (Using a 24"ASUS new HD monitor);

 http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q552/vk4tux/vk4tux_shack.jpg

Shows the monitor switch I use to switch between P3 and Laptop 2nd monitor
inputs etc;

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q552/vk4tux/vga_sw.jpg

24" ASUS

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q552/vk4tux/P3SVGA_24inch_ASUS_Monitor.j
pg

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q552/vk4tux/vk4tux_night_shack.jpg

Thanks Elecraft, good deal.

I also have a 6k as new K3 AM filter for sale in new original box with new
fixing screw in sealed envelope, my email good on qrz.com.

$125 aud includes postage anywhere worldwide, paid paypal.

Adrian . vk4tux