P3SVGA

Bill Smith
Installed the P3SVGA option board into P3 s/n 548, downloaded all K3, P3
and P3SVGA latest updates today.  It displayed on Dell's model  IN1920 HD
(18.5 inch) monitor with absolutely no problems upon  fire-up.

A blessing to these 70 something year old eyes.  Tnx  Elecraft.

Re: P3SVGA

GARY-2
I did the same and quickly found problems with the menus. A quick email
exchange with the experts revealed they're working on a firmware update that
will address some of the issues I ran into. I like it so far though. I even
tried driving a video distribution amp with multiple SVGA outputs, works
great. Eric & Wayne may like to use a similar setup at their convention
booth to display one P3 on multiple monitors.
Gary
N6LRV