PLease stop OT threads

"Hjalmar Duklæt"

Re: PLease stop OT threads

WA2SI
Like this one? Telling people what and/or what not to discuss is not only not your job... It is contrary to one of the very principles that we hold so dear. Having said that, I do recognize that this is a private forum so it is the job of the digital landlord, i.e. Wayne & Eric, to decide what content may reside on their servers. (Which brings us back to my first statement.)

Censorship is usually the first little step down a slippery path to a particularly ugly place. It is the first chosen tool of the ignorant in an attempt to make others ignorant. While I acknowledge that there is a difference in censorship vs. moderator duties, might I suggest we be ever so cautious.

I would be more than willing to pay a stipend to Elecraft in order to subsidize the cost of increased server space. This might allow some additional leeway so that those who DO read and benefit from what others may perceive as OT may continue to learn and enjoy... And those who do NOT wish to read such post may exercise the right to do what I am about to do right now... Hit the 'Delete' key. As always take care es...

Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

"...and all the pieces matter."
                  -- Det. Lester Freamon, BPD

Re: PLease stop OT threads

Tim Herrick
Here here!!! Well said.

Tim Herrick, KQ8M
Charter Member North Coast Contesters
[hidden email]

AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org
User Ports: 23, 7373  with local skimmer, 7374 without local skimmer

Re: PLease stop OT threads

Ken Alexander-2
Actually, it's "hear hear".

73,