PTT foot switches

Gary Gregory
*Given many of the fine suggestions on what to use, I fell pretty darn good
that I got out of it for under 20 bucks, have had 2 years out of it to
date, works well AND to top all that off it's bright YELLOW so i can see it
in the dark.

Why you say?...well let me tell you a true story.

Several squadrons of highly active Mosquitoes were dive bombing my
operating station, so I deployed a very effective 'Mossie Coil' and lit her
up and placed it under the operating desk to repel the dive bomb attacks.

Yep, you guessed it folks, i was bare foot and in the heat of battle doing
my sworn duty to Elecraft and making a heap of contacts at some sort of
warp speed, I missed the switch and slammed down on top of the Mossie Coil
which was of course rather hot if you get my drift....

I will not tell you what language I used but I CAN tell you I was heard for
a 100 miles in every direction. I was so loud in my protestations that a
VK3 answered me on 20M...well maybe that's a reach......:-)

So i completed the contest, won our section and increased the reputation of
Elecraft products at the same time. My foot recovered but not without me
being a sook for a day.

73
Gary
*
--
*Gary*
*"If you don't know where you are going you will probably end up somewhere